Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MINI BLOG: QUESTIONNARE

This totally doesn't count as a "whole" blog post, but I DID think it was a fun picture survey, and maybe..just MAYBE, you'll learn a little somethin' about yours truly! Enjoy! xo


1. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?

- My one splurge item is WITHOUT A DOUBT good concealer. I'm a firm believer that not all makeup/beauty products has to be expensive (most ALL of mine are not!) but concealer is a WHOOOLE different story. I could honestly see myself wearing this concealer until the day that I die.. I use it as a lip & eyelid primer as well, and when the dreadful day comes that bags/dark circles/fine lines start to appear, I'll most likely be using it then. What concealer is this, you might ask? Nars Concealer.. (Custard is my shade!) I would never, EVER go spend $50 on a tiny tube of Nars Foundation, but the concealer ($22 for a tiny 0.12 ounce tube.. waaaah!) is pretty much worth it. Best. Ofalltime.





2. What are your favorite kitchen tools?

This is a tricky one, because I'm constantly in the kitchen. A couple give in's are my PaulaDeennonstickcookwaresetya'll! (said as one whole word), and a cute apron. That's a must.. My seasoned cast iron skillet from my dad is also a big hit.. I'll be fryin' in that bad boy for the next 50 years.. they last FOR-EV-ER. And my newest craze is a contraption called the "Ninja" which is short for blender/chopper/grater/margaritamachine/miracleworker. This thing does it ALL! If you're looking for a good one of any of the last 5 things described, I would HIGHLY recommend picking one up.





3. What are your top 4 favorite drinks (non-alcoholic & alcoholic?)

ChickFilA Sweet Tea. Need I explain? (Sorry for this picture. Half of you are hating me now.)
 
H20. So intriguing, right? Maybe not, but I tend to down 5-6 refills of my 20 oz. a day.

A good White Zinfandel. It can be $200 or brought to be in a conveniently classy cardboard box. If it's white zin, it's fine by me!



BigRed. There's no denying it.. It'll always hold a deeply embedded childhood memory in my heart.


 

4. How do you flush the toilet in public?

Ew, public restrooms. Can't live with 'em but you certainly can't live without 'em. Although I won't go into detail, my public bathroom experiences involve 1) Lots of prissy, gagging faces. Annoying, yet true. 2) Multiple toilet seat covers, or a homemade one using half of a roll if they aren't readily available and 3) Flushing like this.

 




5. How many kids do you plan on having?

Before I had Cash, I thought I had this question planned out.. Two would be good for me. With both of us coming from big families, J & I knew that having one child was totally out of the question. We both wanted our son to have at least one sibling. Call me crazy, but now that I've EXPERIENCED firsthand the birth/newborn/toddler experience, I don't know if I'll be happy with only experiencing it one more time :/ Ideally, when I imagine my "dream family" (don't even try to act like ya'll don't!) I picture 2 boys and one girl. Two older brothers close in age to always be friends, and a girl to be a miniature version of myself (and many more reasons of course, but this is dreamland, rememberrr?) Of course, this is REALITY land, not dream land, but I'd love to see myself as a family of five, if this is what God has in store for me!

 
6. If they made a movie about your life, who would play you?

 

Oh, this one's a fun one. Although these people probably aren't the best actors in the world, here's my choices:

STORMI - Kim Kardashian. If she invested in a brain & a hoarse voice, toned down the 24/7 catwalk look & wore sweats. And had two stretch "beauty" marks on each hip ;)



MY SISTER LEXI & MY MOTHER - Kourtney Kardashian & Kris Jenner. "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" trend, (pun intended) I think they would play a lovely version of my mom & sister.


J - Adam Rodriguez. You've seen this stud on CSI Miami.. and I see an even better version of him every day when he comes home from work!


CASH - Hank Baskett IV. Let me just say, this was a hard one.. Although all of the previous celebrities were much "fancier" 24/7-hair-&-makeup-artist versions of my life, it was hard to find a baby even CLOSE to being in the running with my dollbaby. After much debate, I think the award goes to Kendra & Hank's cute little man, Hank IV. Baby Hank, consider yourself LUCKY! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment